Our Top Five
The Ithaca launch is right around the corner, and we decided it would be a great time to start cooking up ideas for service offerings or requests. We all came up with our favorite ideas. Enjoy, and then share your own Top Five in our comments section or by emailing Jessica at email@example.com.
1. Bollywood 101! Find out what all the buzz is about and learn the inside scoop from someone who has lived through it.
2. Entrepreneurship as a career choice: the basics to get you started from a fellow entrepreneur.
3. Seven one-pot nutritious and optionally vegetarian meal recipes – one a day for the week!
4. Want to switch from a career in science to a career in business? Get advice and tips from someone who has been there, done that!
5. French wines 101: learn the basics in order to talk intelligently about French wines from an enthusiastic amateur – and, of course, drink some delicious wine!
6. Ace that case and get a job at a top tier consulting firm – case interview prep from a recently graduated consultant.
1. A full week of dog-sitting with an experienced dog-lover! I have lived with dogs my entire life , can administer medication, and am accustomed to caring for both puppies and elderly dogs.
2. Left-handed knitting lessons – learn to make scarves, blankets, and other beautiful hand-made items with a rare left-handed knitter!
3. No car and tons to do? No worries- I have access to a car and can take you where you need to go. I have an excellent driving record and am happy to transport pets, serve as a designated driver for an evening, or drive you around town to run errands.
4. Have you always wanted to learn French or brush up on your rusty skills? Struggling in your mandatory language classes? Want to take a trip to Paris with a basic understanding of common phases? Practice French with a pro- I’ve lived in France twice, studied at a French university, and have a degree in French literature.
5. Is your child or teen having trouble with English and struggling to keep up? Receive tutoring from a grammar expert, former fifth grade teacher, and former teaching assistant for Cornell business school’s management writing course.
1. Perfect your presentation for an important meeting – tips from someone who makes presentations for a living!
2. Traveling to Amsterdam? Live like a local at my place and allow me to show you the best of what’s to see in this beautiful city!
3. Seeking a job in management consulting? Get advice from someone who recruits every day.
4. Business owner affected by the downturn? Get advice from a seasoned consultant!
5. Learn to cook delicious Indian food, followed by a delicious meal for two with my wonderful wife and me.